Thursday

Emotional Control

Learning to manage our emotions can be one of the most valuable skills we can ever learn. There is so much in the world and our daily lives sometimes that will effect our emotions in a negative way that we just can't afford not to manage our emotions. The law of attraction states that we will attract to us what ever we think and feel about the most. So we have to manage our emotions and keep them in the positive realm. I know, that's not always the easiest thing to do.

About three months ago I met a woman with whom I had been talking with on an almost daily basis. Of course I didn't love this woman, but I had begun to feel strongly for her. Well, recently she started playing games. We went out dancing one night and she spent most of the night grinding on other men. That didn't bother me so much since I know women like to socialize and I received her intimacy and kisses. More recently she isn't answering when I call and such. Of course this put me into a negative state fairly easily and reminded me of the importance of managing my emotions. I had to work pretty hard to let go of the negative thoughts and mindset and emotions and bring them back to the positive side, but I did. Life is to short to feel badly.

I learned a couple lessons from this experience. The first is that I have to stay focused on my goals and the adventure that my life is on and maintain those positive emotions in all areas of my life regardless of what another area is causing. The second thing I learned is that I need to be even more clear when working with the law of attraction. I used it to attract her, but I obviously forgot to ask for a woman who is emotionally available as well as all the other traits I want in a woman. Experience is the greatest teacher, so the more I work with the law of attraction the better I get with it.

So learn from my mistakes. Make sure you are as clear as crystal when you ask the universe for what you want, and make sure you learn to manage your emotions and keep them positive. Good luck on your journey of success!

Peace and Happiness,
Dwayne

1 comment:

Jhon said...

will you enligten me on the thoughts of humman being are they same all the time.

http://www.goldbar.net