Tuesday

Have you ever wondered

Have you ever wondered what you are truly capable of? Seriously. Have you ever taken a moment to truly think about what is actually possible for one individual, for you. Of how much one person can actually impact the world and make it a better place due to intentionally applying oneself to ones full potential and ability.

I have, and I am constantly devoting myself to improving myself every day and in any way that I see I need to improve. Mostly it boils down to my thinking and how I use my mind 99% of the time. Usually it comes down to my thinking and my ability to open my mind just a little bit more in order to get out of my own way long enough to truly unleash my full potential and do and become everything I am capable of.

Most people never have the courage to face themselves. Most people will make up lies or excuses about who and what they are simply to avoid looking at who they really are. Most of us are not as horrible of a person as we fear we are. I believe that most people are afraid to admit that they aren't perfect, so to speak, just because that would mean that they have things to work on and don't have all the answers just as they are. The first trick is to admit that you don't know. That you don't know who you really are, what your capable of, and in many cases, what to do in order to understand both.

Find the courage within yourself to truly look at who you are and what you are capable of, and what you really need to do in order to become that person and you will be amazed at what you are capable of doing. You will be amazed to find that you can do things with your body and your mind that even you will be astounded by. You will find that there is much, much more within you than you ever thought possible, and that by applying what is within you that you will be able to accomplish more magic in a single minute of your life than most people will ever accomplish within their entire lifetime.

Wealth and Abundance,
Dwayne Gilbert

No comments: